LinkShare

LinkShare_468x60v1

Monday, July 11, 2011








Hello Here in Phoenix AZ we have a very big stray animal problem and it gets worse by the day. I like so many other rescues try to help where ever and whenever but there is a cost I can not bear alone! From time to time I reach out to you for some extra help I have been getting allot of calls and have hit a wall on what I can do.We are short $500 but need as much as we can get for feeding costs and I give donations to the place that dose the spay/neutering for us they will do most homeless free but I take so many in that I know they need help just as I do. Well this month I have 10 cats I need to get fixed before they have a chance to get pregnant again. This is what we are trying hard to stop so there are no more kittens born to homeless mama cats. please we are in great need and are trying hard to keep this going.
With your generous support we can continue to act on the behalf of our homeless cats this year and I hope for many years to come. Thanks. Here is my blog link for more info and my facebook as well you can also reach me at jd6026@yahoo.com


https://www.facebook.com/jd6026

My Name is Sara M Ford if the facebook link dose not work for you.

THANKS AGAIN!!




No comments:

Post a Comment